The Grand Rooms are non-smoking only and have either one King or one Queen bed. These rooms are the largest rooms in the inn and offer views of the Ashley River or the scenic woodlands. Each room is furnished with handcrafted furniture, hardwood floors, warm cypress paneling, marble baths with European style tubs, wood burning fireplaces and dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows.
Grand Rooms incorporate a comfortable sitting area which includes a sofa and offer upgraded amenities such as CD players, VCR/DVD players, and upgraded toiletries.
Grand Room - King or Queen Beds Available
- Grand Rooms are 50% larger than river view or wood view rooms
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Ashley river and surrounding marshlands
- Floor to ceiling windows with plantation shutters
- King or queen size bed sits atop a hand crafted bed frame
- Comfortable sitting area with sofa and hand crafted chairs
- Sofa pulls out into a full size bed
- Hand crafted desk and chair, and complimentary wifi
- Warm cypress paneling, and TV with VCR/DVD Player
- Marble bathroom with European style 150 gallon garden tub
- Seasonal wood burning fireplace with poker hand-forged at Middleton Place following 18th century practices
- Admission to Middleton Place gardens, house museum and stable yards - an $86 value, for two people, per day!
- Nightly Reception with complimentary wine, beer and hors d’oeuvres
- Complementary healthy start breakfast complete with housemade granola and housemade muffins
- Safe, coffee maker, small/mini refrigerator, full length mirror, ironing board and iron
- Maximum occupancy for this room is four.