Enjoy the Lowcountry Getaway at The Inn at Middleton Place, a short walk from America's Oldest Landscaped Gardens, the Middleton Place House Museum, and the Plantation Stableyards. Experience the natural setting of this beautiful National Historic Landmark on bicycles or by kayak, and we’ll provide a picnic lunch, perfect to share as you relax under the live oaks, sit amongst the flowers, or lounge beside the river.
- Accommodations for one night
- Admission to Middleton Place, including Gardens, House Museum, and Plantation Stableyards
- Picnic Basket Lunch for two
- Kayak and Bicycle Rentals for two
- Breakfast in the morning at The Lakehouse